With the start of the school year comes the start of a new tv series addiction. This year I chose The Following to be my drug of choice, and boy it has yet to let me down. I’m in the middle of season two currently and am sad that I’m already half way through the show since it only has a mere three seasons. This show is just filled with non-stop mystery and edge of your seat drama. I LOVE IT! I’ve always been in to the crime scene investigation movies, but this show has more of a thriller/horror twist which makes it that much more intense! If you’re looking for a new show to binge watch this upcoming weekend then I highly suggest it!
And for those of you who are ahead of the game and have already seen this series, here are a couple of other favorites that I’ve watched in the past:
- How to Get Away with Murder – Sooooo good! I’m anxiously awaiting the start of the third season!
- Bates Motel – I love the psychological aspects of this show! Start it today!
- Parenthood – This show is so real and so emotional, every episode brings me to tears
- Blacklist – Another investigative show, but with multiple plot twists along the way
- Young and Hungry – Funny and light-hearted, you have to see it!
Leave comments on which shows you’ve seen and/or are watching now and what suggestions you have for me in the future (since my show is almost over already!) Happy binge-watching 🙂